Default Lydia not tough?

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to
Skip that my breasts are too small.

Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

'If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece
of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds'.

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and
stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

'How long will this take?' I asked.

'They will grow larger over a period of years,' Skip replies.

I stopped. 'Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between
my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'

Without missing a beat he says, 'Worked for your ass, didn't it?'

Skip's still alive .... and with a great deal of therapy, he may even
walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through
a straw.

Disclaimer----Any resemblance to anyone on this group is purely
coincidental! Kinda like SNL.

On 2008-09-20 23:52:06 -0400, Gordon said:

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to
Skip that my breasts are too small

You obviously haven't seen Lydia.

She may or may not say such (girls are so funny that way), but no
heterosexual guy would find anything wrong with her form.

If I say more, I risk my own marriage.

(not really. That last was literary license. I want my lady to meet
Lydia [and Skip.] Meeting Mum at the same time would be a significant
plus. but it sounds like she'll join them well south of the Chesapeake.)

--
Jere Lull

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008092100441575249-
jerelull@maccom:

If I say more, I risk my own marriage.

(not really. That last was literary license. I want my lady to meet
Lydia [and Skip.] Meeting Mum at the same time would be a significant
plus. but it sounds like she'll join them well south of the Chesapeake.)

I have a secret.......

I know where Lydia gets her beautiful looks.....

I met her Mum.....(c;

Whatever Skip's doing ....... he's one lucky guy.....

......she even followed him to a BOAT!

Not many of you can say that.....damned few!

Best to both of them....some of the nicest people I ever met....

On 2008-09-21 10:35:35 -0400, Larry said:

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008092100441575249-
jerelull@maccom:

If I say more, I risk my own marriage.

(not really. That last was literary license. I want my lady to meet
Lydia [and Skip.] Meeting Mum at the same time would be a significant
plus. but it sounds like she'll join them well south of the Chesapeake.)

I have a secret.......

I know where Lydia gets her beautiful looks.....

I met her Mum.....(c;

As did I, the reason I said it'd be a plus for Pat to meet Mum. ;-)

Whatever Skip's doing ....... he's one lucky guy.....

Oh, yeah. A lot of that luck is of his making.

--
Jere Lull

Jere Lull wrote in news:2008092112332016807-
jerelull@maccom:

Oh, yeah. A lot of that luck is of his making.

-

I watched this very cool, calm, collected Skip in an engine room working on
systems that must have been 140F at the dock in Charleston a few months
ago. I thought to myself, "At some point, he's gonna explode and throw
something heavy.", but it never happened. I've never met a calmer person,
but I don't really want to be around when he's....well....angry.