Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
katysails

Default We breed em tough here in Oz

Never underestimate the power of a grandmother....

OzOne wrote in message ...

http://tinyurl.com/5qzsl

A 60-YEAR-OLD grandmother has been hailed a hero after she took on a
4m, 300kg crocodile to save a friend and his family during an horrific
attack.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

( OT ) 9/11 commission to ask tough questions about what U.S. knew Jim General 1 March 23rd 04 05:59 PM
And you thot you were tough .... Vito ASA 7 November 3rd 03 02:19 PM
A Tough question Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 September 27th 03 06:41 AM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM
It's tough to be me. Horvath ASA 18 July 6th 03 10:34 PM