Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Lydia not tough?

On 2008-09-20 23:52:06 -0400, Gordon said:

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to
Skip that my breasts are too small

You obviously haven't seen Lydia.

She may or may not say such (girls are so funny that way), but no
heterosexual guy would find anything wrong with her form.

If I say more, I risk my own marriage.

(not really. That last was literary license. I want my lady to meet
Lydia [and Skip.] Meeting Mum at the same time would be a significant
plus. but it sounds like she'll join them well south of the Chesapeake.)

--
Jere Lull