Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Skip on the move

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Larry" wrote

What I can't figure out is why the Spot box doesn't have a 12V input.
Skip
told me in an email it takes some kind of expensive battery pack.

The SPOT just used two AA batteries but they recommend Litihum. Alkaline
can be used in a pinch but they say transmisson power will be reduced.

It really should have a 12 V jack but it was primarily designed for back
packing and other carried on the person applications.

--
Roger Long

What it needs more than that is a website that works. It's down again.

--
Gregory Hall

Skip v. Joe: Who is the best captain? Bob ASA 4 February 22nd 08 05:24 PM
Skip and Lydia ? Wayne.B Cruising 12 December 13th 07 04:39 AM
Hey Skip..... Wut up? Bob Cruising 2 November 19th 07 02:20 PM
Where is Skip and the Flying Pig? [email protected] Cruising 83 September 30th 07 03:52 AM
Yo,, Skip .. your off the hook ... NE Sailboat Cruising 2 April 7th 07 03:34 AM