Bob Bob is offline

Default Hey Skip..... Wut up?

Hey Skip:

Your last post has a few of us speculating the meaning of your
comments about life altering events and and new course. What gives or
is this somthing best not psoted here?

Just a bunch of guys wondering how you doing..................

Bob

On Nov 18, 12:15 pm, Bob wrote:
Hey Skip:

Your last post has a few of us speculating the meaning of your
comments about life altering events and and new course. What gives or
is this somthing best not psoted here?

Just a bunch of guys wondering how you doing..................

Bob

Thanks to all to whom the thanks would be obviously directed. The rest
of you can go **** yourselves (Bob, you're not among them, but now you
know what it takes to get me to say that).

For any of those who may actually have an interest in what's
happening rather than just wasting bandwidth on the local ****wit's
issues, Lydia has given me direction (much more than permission) to
talk about it. I'll do so - if I think there's any sincerity (my
apologies to those who I already know are, indeed) in the
communication - to all who care to correspond with me offlist. And,
as I'm not really given to melodrama, it will take me a little while
to compose my thoughts so they don't take orders of magnitude more
space than my usual postings here, so please forgive me if you've
already made this contact and I've not yet come back to you.

I don't think my information is hidden, as I've gotten some private
mail on the subject, but in case there's any doubt, you can find me at
skipgundlach at gmail.com.

We now return you to your regular programming.

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)

On Nov 18, 12:15 pm, Bob wrote:
Hey Skip:

Your last post has a few of us speculating the meaning of your
comments about life altering events and and new course. What gives or
is this somthing best not psoted here?

Just a bunch of guys wondering how you doing..................

Bob

Thanks for asking, especially with our history :{)) (As alluded to in
another recent post, I knew what was happening/going on - and some of
the fiercest antagonists have become best buds over the years here.)

To your implied question, I'm doing absolutely terribly - but it has
nothing whatever to do with the boat (though I've got some challenges
there right now, too) or our decision to sell off and leave.

See my usual sigline. I just haven't' found the gift, yet.

L8R

Skip

Where is Skip and the Flying Pig? [email protected] Cruising 83 September 30th 07 03:52 AM
Yo,, Skip .. your off the hook ... NE Sailboat Cruising 2 April 7th 07 03:34 AM
Skip heading north? Bob Cruising 6 March 3rd 07 05:33 AM
Better to skip some boat rides JoeSpareBedroom General 2 May 31st 06 01:05 AM
Better to skip some boat rides basskisser General 0 May 30th 06 06:44 PM