JoeSpareBedroom

Default Better to skip some boat rides

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Earlier this month, Spain announced a three-year diplomatic drive in West
Africa to try to stem the flow of African migrants to Europe.

I wish I had the time to research how they're handling their "Mexican"
problem.

JoeSpareBedroom

"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Earlier this month, Spain announced a three-year diplomatic drive in
West Africa to try to stem the flow of African migrants to Europe.

I wish I had the time to research how they're handling their "Mexican"
problem.

They installed a moat.

Political cartoon I saw today: Two Chinese soldiers, from the old days, in
armor, standing on the Great Wall. One says to the other "I wonder how they
secure their borders in the future".

Calif Bill

You wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Earlier this month, Spain announced a three-year diplomatic drive in
West Africa to try to stem the flow of African migrants to Europe.

I wish I had the time to research how they're handling their "Mexican"
problem.

They installed a moat.

From another newsgroup.

"
Boy, I'd really like to take credit for this one, but,
honesty prevails and I must acknowledge the unknown author
and award A+ for creative thinking! I would like to add:
Hire the 11 million illegals already in the US to implement
this plan.

A win-win situation. Dig a moat the length of the Mexican
border, take the dirt and raise the levies in New Orleans
and put the Florida alligators in the moat. Any other
problems you would like for me to solve?
"