Default Skip and Lydia ?

Anyone heard from Skip and Lydia recently to know how they're doing ?

I was wondering the same thing ..

Maybe they are at some beautiful anchorage, in warm water, doing the
Latitudes and Attitudes thing.

Hope so ..

Beats freezing up here in the north.

===========================

On Dec 11, 9:30 am, wrote:

Anyone heard from Skip and Lydia recently to know how they're doing ?

As of November 30th, they were at St Simons, GA.

Sounds like everything is more or less stabile for the moment.- Hide quoted text -

Are they still on their boat ?

Bob

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

Anyone heard from Skip and Lydia recently to know how they're doing ?

I heard that Skippy has been diagnosed as having borderline severe episodic
depression (BSED), not to be confused with the other BSED (barely solid
erectile dysfunction). He can no longer carry on with his cruising plans
because it's finally sunk into his thick skull that his exploits to date are
something to be ashamed of and dangerous to his health and that of his crew.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:14:21 GMT, "Sir Thomas of Cannondale"
wrote:

Maybe they are at some beautiful anchorage, in warm water, doing the
Latitudes and Attitudes thing.

Hope so ..

Beats freezing up here in the north.

You bet. Been there, done with that.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:27:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Get lost.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:27:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Get lost.

It's not easy for a world cruiser/circumnavigator like me to get lost in
this day and age of GPS navigation.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Get lost.

It's not easy for a world cruiser/circumnavigator like me to get lost in
this day and age of GPS navigation.

Wilbur Hubbard

Ah...for the good 'ole days!

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:42:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

It's not easy for a world cruiser/circumnavigator like me to get lost in
this day and age of GPS navigation.

Sure you could. Throw away the GPS and put the sex back into sextant.
Throw in a couple of overcast days for good luck and you could get as
lost as anyone. You might even discover the new word and meet
Columbus.

Hi, all --

On Dec 11, 11:53 am, Wayne.B wrote:
Anyone heard from Skip and Lydia recently to know how they're doing ?

Not in the warm lats yet. They've been landside for a few days and
should be on the net again by tomorrow. Plans are to meander
Southwards and get warm again; the days at St Simon's were great, but
the nights chilly enough that I kept waking up in the V berth because
the condensation would drip down on me.

Happy Holidays

:-D