Default RBC Profiles page (updated)

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:20:10 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:48:11 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:08:24 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Just prove you are who you say you are by using one of the methods I
mentioned... I doubt Roger stole anything, thus I'm suspicious.

Goofball has been posting here a very long time. It's him making the
request. Don't you find it the least bit odd that Roger put those
pictures up with no information other than Goofball's usenet name? I'd
take it down unless you get an email request from Goofball asking you
to put them back up. It's really a violation of his privacy.

How's that? His name isn't associated with it. There are just some pictures
of unidentifiable people.

I just looked at the headers of his post here and previous posts. They don't
match, except for recent ones.

Whatever. It's not worth the hassle...someone who uses Forte Agent and is
incapable of sending an email or filling out a form.

Consider it removed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

wrote:

om...

wrote:

[...]

I'd also be happy to print out the pictures and shred them if that'll make
him feel better.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
reasolutions...

news:ljlil455hn5dj495r46t8gcm4q4je9inqk@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

Now, now, Jon.

Goofball provided a link to those pictures a long time ago to try and
appease Roger, who was insisting that all participants in the
newsgroup needed to prove their legitimacy to him, or they were to be
considered trolls and non-sailors. If Goffball had wanted those
pictures posted on Roger's listing, I think there would have been a
bit more information with them. I always assumed he had simply
"appropriated" them without permission. I didn't see much harm in
that, since Goofball had already posted them elsewhere on the
internet. Still, Goofball's wishes that they be removed should take
precedence.

I maintain several alumni websites that contain class directories.
Sometimes people contact me with their information, and sometimes,
someone else sends it in. If I don't get it from the person
themselves, I simply do a few online searches to see if the
information is already public elsewhere. If it is, then I use it -
with the caveat that if the person in question asks me to remove it, I
do so immediately, even though the same information may be widely
available elsewhere.

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...

wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and
did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given
permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now
has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are.
:-)

[...]

Can't speak to what he wanted. I know for a fact that he emailed them to
Roger. Maybe he wanted the pictures out there for the world to see without
attribution. Maybe he is as his name suggests. LOL I'm betting on the
latter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
reasolutions...

wrote:

[...]

Got a dart board?

--Vic

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...

wrote:

[...]

No, but I have a picture of a Dodge Dart.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:12:53 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
yareasolutions...

news:hgoil45a5q05f13kntoc29mbsv8trnda86@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

You do, do you?

"
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:34:31 -0400, "Roger Long"

wrote:
"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote

I did not intend to get on your page but I will reconsider. I think
slowly..

Well, somebody sent me those pictures you see on the page now. Was it just
somebody pretending to be you?

In fact I posted a link to them here and sent you nothing. I will
assume it was a communication problem. Fix it, please. I said you
could use them for the purpose of "sticking pins in them" not lift
them and publish them on your web site with a silly caption.
"

Maybe he wanted the pictures out there for the world to see without
attribution. Maybe he is as his name suggests. LOL I'm betting on the
latter.

**** off.

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:00:06 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

The only thing that I have changed is that I restored my tablet PC
from an old backup after windows check-disk completely buggered it.

wrote:

[...]

"Thanks for your support, I shall always wear it"

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:12:53 -0800, "Capt. JG"
Maybe he wanted the pictures out there for the world to see without
attribution. Maybe he is as his name suggests. LOL I'm betting on the
latter.

**** off.

So, you're a rude jerk. What's your point.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com