Default RBC Profiles page (updated)

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:08:24 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Sheesh! What a grouch. The first sensible thing Jonathan has said or done in
a long time any you snap at him. You should be giving him credit for acting
in a professional manner not yelling at him.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Just prove you are who you say you are by using one of the methods I
mentioned... I doubt Roger stole anything, thus I'm suspicious.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Just prove you are who you say you are by using one of the methods I
mentioned... I doubt Roger stole anything, thus I'm suspicious.

You don't trust someone who posts under the alias "Goofball"? I'm
shocked, doesn't anybody trust anybody anymore? Where's the love,,,,,

Cheers
Martin

wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are. :-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Just prove you are who you say you are by using one of the methods I
mentioned... I doubt Roger stole anything, thus I'm suspicious.

Goofball has been posting here a very long time. It's him making the
request. Don't you find it the least bit odd that Roger put those
pictures up with no information other than Goofball's usenet name? I'd
take it down unless you get an email request from Goofball asking you
to put them back up. It's really a violation of his privacy.