Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC Profiles page (updated)

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:03:49 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
areasolutions...
wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:20:10 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
om...
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:48:11 -0800, "Capt. JG"

wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
news:ljlil455hn5dj495r46t8gcm4q4je9inqk@4ax .com...
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:08:24 -0800, "Capt. JG"

wrote:

FYI, the RBC Profiles page and FAQ has been updated.

New or previously unlisted members are always welcome!

http://www.sailnow.com/RBC/RBCprofiles.htm

All reasonable postings, fyi's, and updates will be accepted.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Please remove my entry. Roger helped himself to the pictures and
did
not remove them when I made it clear that I had not given
permission.
In other words he stole them.

I'd be happy to, but I'd appreciate it if you would send me email to
confirm
this, j g a n z @ s a i l n o w . c o m, or use the form, which now
has
remove capabilities. This will ensure you are who you say you are.
:-)

JUST REMOVE IT!

Just prove you are who you say you are by using one of the methods I
mentioned... I doubt Roger stole anything, thus I'm suspicious.

Goofball has been posting here a very long time. It's him making the
request. Don't you find it the least bit odd that Roger put those
pictures up with no information other than Goofball's usenet name? I'd
take it down unless you get an email request from Goofball asking you
to put them back up. It's really a violation of his privacy.

How's that? His name isn't associated with it. There are just some
pictures of unidentifiable people.

I just looked at the headers of his post here and previous posts. They
don't match, except for recent ones.

Whatever. It's not worth the hassle...someone who uses Forte Agent and
is
incapable of sending an email or filling out a form.

Consider it removed.

I'd also be happy to print out the pictures and shred them if that'll make
him feel better.

Got a dart board?

--Vic

No, but I have a picture of a Dodge Dart.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com