Ronald

Default Storebro Royal 33.. any owners here?

Hi All!,

I like to compile a web site of all 61 Storebro Royal 33 sail boats.
The intention of this site it to link all 61 SR33 owners together,
exchange maintenance tips and share pictures.

Thanks,
Ronald.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res0d999/Storebro/index.htm
Junior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia

Hi Ronald,
I am an owner of a Storebro 33 in Melbourne Australia.
My yacht ,Laura marie was showned at the London boat show in 1983 and bought by Stephen Wee from Hong Kong.where he sail and raced.
He sold her to Don Gallop (an ozzie expat )living in Singapore.
He finally sailed to Gold Coast,Brisbane .
I own her now .Serial number 6054.
I plan to sail her to Melbourne and do a refit.
Regards Joe

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
Hi All!,

I like to compile a web site of all 61 Storebro Royal 33 sail boats.
The intention of this site it to link all 61 SR33 owners together,
exchange maintenance tips and share pictures.

Thanks,
Ronald.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res0d999/Storebro/index.htm
Hi Ronald an hi Joe
I am an owner of one of the other Storebro Royal 33 that were made in Sweden. Her name is MARIMARI. Now is moored in Torrevieja's port, near Alicante, in Spain. I bought her from another Spanish owner, near five years ago. I sail along the western Mediterranean, and I am very proud of my boat. I agree with you that itīs a very good idea to link all the owners of a SR33.
Now I donīt remember the serial number of my boat, but I will look for it.
Regards
Rafa
Junior Member

Location: Piraeus, Greece
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Pardo Prefasi View Post
Hi Ronald an hi Joe
I am an owner of one of the other Storebro Royal 33 that were made in Sweden. Her name is MARIMARI. Now is moored in Torrevieja's port, near Alicante, in Spain. I bought her from another Spanish owner, near five years ago. I sail along the western Mediterranean, and I am very proud of my boat. I agree with you that itīs a very good idea to link all the owners of a SR33.
Now I donīt remember the serial number of my boat, but I will look for it.
Regards
Rafa
Hi all,

I am also an owner of a Storebro 33 Royal that is moored in Piraeus area, Greece.
Is the thread still active? Any other Storebro 33 owners?

I took the new owners of my boat on a cruise today and said goodbye to her jim-- General 2 May 8th 04 01:27 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Carolina Skiff owners group RG General 0 December 17th 03 12:47 PM
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Geoffrey W. Schultz General 1 October 8th 03 01:31 AM