Christos Christos is offline
Junior Member

Location: Piraeus, Greece
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Pardo Prefasi View Post
Hi Ronald an hi Joe
I am an owner of one of the other Storebro Royal 33 that were made in Sweden. Her name is MARIMARI. Now is moored in Torrevieja's port, near Alicante, in Spain. I bought her from another Spanish owner, near five years ago. I sail along the western Mediterranean, and I am very proud of my boat. I agree with you that itīs a very good idea to link all the owners of a SR33.
Now I donīt remember the serial number of my boat, but I will look for it.
Regards
Rafa
Hi all,

I am also an owner of a Storebro 33 Royal that is moored in Piraeus area, Greece.
Is the thread still active? Any other Storebro 33 owners?