Rafael Pardo Prefasi Rafael Pardo Prefasi is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald View Post
Hi All!,

I like to compile a web site of all 61 Storebro Royal 33 sail boats.
The intention of this site it to link all 61 SR33 owners together,
exchange maintenance tips and share pictures.

Thanks,
Ronald.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res0d999/Storebro/index.htm
Hi Ronald an hi Joe
I am an owner of one of the other Storebro Royal 33 that were made in Sweden. Her name is MARIMARI. Now is moored in Torrevieja's port, near Alicante, in Spain. I bought her from another Spanish owner, near five years ago. I sail along the western Mediterranean, and I am very proud of my boat. I agree with you that itīs a very good idea to link all the owners of a SR33.
Now I donīt remember the serial number of my boat, but I will look for it.
Regards
Rafa