Default Emissions Testing

"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

I hope the Rapture happens soon... I need some new clothes!

The word was Aeon, which means age. They *******ized it to mean the end
of the world for more social control, that was slipping at the time.

The age referred to was the Age of Pisces, which runs, this time around,
from about 1BC to 2150AD, at which time, perfectly predictable, the
procession moves into the Age of Aquarius as the Earth's wobble moves us
backwards through the Zodiacal constellations. Your bible, an
astrological text, talks about the "water bearer", which is Aquarius.

The Earth won't end, the Age of Pisces, the Two Fish, will end around
2150. This has gone on for millions and millions of years before man
evolved. Next time you see a Catholic with a fish on his car trunklid,
ask him to tell you about Pisces. He'll have no idea what the fish
represents. We don't talk about the Zodiac in church, obviously. We
took the circle off the crosses, some time back, to make it look less
like the Sign of the Zodiac, which is what the cross represents. Look
at old crosses and you see the sun ring around the Zodiac on them:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cj.tolley/...m/bo07090a.jpg
This one is from 1290. Notice how prominent the ring is.
http://www.rcahms.gov.uk/images/442877.jpg
Kildalton Cross, Islay (Argyll)
One of the best preserved of the 8th-century Iona group of high crosses,
with the same double-curved arms and rich spiral-ornament as St John's
Cross.

Look it up. While you're there, try to figure out why we're not
worshiping Horus. The whole story of Christianity and its sun god are
plagarized from the story of Horus on the walls of Luxor in Egypt,
nearly word for word, as is the story of dozens of other Zodiacal sun
gods between Horus and Jesus. The 10 commandments are only the ones the
Jews liked from Spell 125 of The Book of the Dead, another Egyptian
religious idea long before they stole it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_the_Dead

A really interesting new movie has come out recently on the topic of
control of the masses and religion's role in it. There is a whole
chapter about the Judeo-Christian and other Zodiacal religions and their
roles in public control. The research of the history of these Zodiacal
religions back several thousand years is an amazing presentation that
would have gotten them beheaded not long ago. The graphic explanations
as to why all these Zodiacal religions have the SAME events happening on
the SAME days is done very well, explaining the astrological physics of
it. Whatever your religion is, they don't want you to watch it, of
course, as it may set you to logical thinking, which sheds the light on
the darkness behind the curtains....never a good thing in secret
societies based on propaganda.

The religious part of Zeitgeist is constantly removed from YouTube
because they don't want you to see it.

However, here it is in its entirety.....today:

Of course, there had to be a response they DO want you to see:
http://www.preventingtruthdecay.org/copycats.shtml

There has also been an interesting video produced by the black
population, who have been the victims since the beginning. They're
smartening up and I don't want to be here when they've had enough:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=koZYbAhL858

Good luck, wherever you think you're blasting off to.....(c;
I'll simply be recycled by nature like every other living thing in the
last few million years.....

testing Boat Building 1 June 20th 06 01:30 AM
testing Cruising 1 June 18th 06 04:42 AM
RCE testing his new 440... UglyDan®©™ General 0 May 18th 06 04:55 PM
testing Joe Boater Electronics 0 January 13th 06 02:27 PM
testing boatlover General 1 October 3rd 03 09:34 PM