Default For Larry's eyes only!

wrote in message
Larry wrote:
The first lie is that the US Government prints the dollar bill, as if the
government bureaucrats had control of it. This is the BIG LIE, because
the
bill hasn't been printed by the US Government in decades.

Actually, few governments in the world now or back in history....
including the Roman Empire... printed or coined their own money. For
the most part, it's done by contractors.

So the US Mint and the Dept of Printing of Engraving are private
contractors?

.... Across the front
of it one can see it's a FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE, a promise from a PRIVATE
BANK the government has no control over owned by a shadowy group of
international bankers, The Federal Reserve, which is as "Federal" as
Federal Express, runs the US Central Bank and LOANS MONEY AT INTEREST to
the government for the interminable wars the USA involves itself in since
the Fed took over and started this scam in 1913, by a voice vote as most
of
Congress had gone home for Christmas.

Wow, that's a world champion run-on sentence, Larry. Actually the
Federal Reserve is not a private bank and is controlled by the
President and Congress as much as the CIA and the Army. For example,
how does one become a director of the Fed? How does one become
Chairman?

The President is Commander in Chief of the Army, is he also Commander in
Chief of the Federal Reserve?

OTOH the Federal Reserve is intended by design to NOT be under the
patronage system, influenced by political expediency of the moment.
Would you prefer it to be so?

Yet they are under the patronage system, appointed by the president.

Some very smart people designed the functioning of the U.S.
government.

Where does one find out what the proper function of the US gov't is?

Maybe the Constitution?

It seems to be working fairly well much of the time....

If you live with blinders on.

point to a country with either a politicized central bank, or no
central bank, with as stable an economy as ours.

Hong Kong = no central bank. Economy better than ours.

Panama = no central bank.

Note that debt
obligations of the U.S. government are considered the most secure
investment possible, by investors & investment analysts *all* over the
world.

Sure thing!

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/40f3a2be-b...nclick_check=1

But then health care and social security is mandated in the constitution.

This will really PO those of you who think that T-bills and the like
are just "pieces of paper." However dem's de facts.

They are just pieces of paper. The more you print the less they are worth,
unlike gold. The value of the dollar has declined dramatically compared to
other currencies. Why is the buying power of the dollar decreasing relative
to the currencies of other developed nations with central banks?

DSK

Upon closer
inspection:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgSz...eature=related

Bruce in Bangkok wrote in
:

If the world was on the gold standard there wouldn't be enough gold
produced to support the world's commerce.

Simply not true. If we only had currency consistent with the amount of
gold available, the currency would be so valuable all prices would be
extremely low because the gold-backed currency would represent such a
high value. With value so high and prices so low, there would be plenty
of currency around to represent value.

Before the Central Bankers got control of it and ran the currency into
worthlessness to line their own pockets, it ran that way for centuries.

Bread, under that system, only cost a few very valuable pennies.

"Phil Abuster" wrote in message

It seems to be working fairly well much of the time....

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/01/29/business/fed.php

Looks like it got painted into a corner!

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message

If the world was on the gold standard there wouldn't be enough gold
produced to support the world's commerce.

This is so true. We all experience this phenomena everyday. There just
aren't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything. We should go off the
time standard and lengthen the day to perhaps two or three full rotations of
the planet so we can accomplish what we want in one day. As we have more and
more to do, the days could be lengthened even more. The very idea of
immutable standards is for the birds. Just think of the boon to employers as
productivity ever increases and the "real" rate of wage payment goes down.
Countries could set their own clock rates to suit their own needs. Economic
activity could be adjusted just by setting the rate of the clocks. Economic
output a bit low? Slow the clock down! Economy overheating? Speed the clock
up! Wunderbar!

Larry,

All the proof you need is he

http://www.federalreserve.gov/BOARDD...08/default.htm

It's on the Federal Reserve website, go to the closing remarks by Ben
Bernanke (the current Fed Chair) and he admits the Federal Reserve caused
the Great Depression.

Look for:

"Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official
representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and
Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very
sorry. "

You are correct to be very suspect of the Fed and paper money. Your
suspicions are well founded and justified by history, as well as the words
of the very people running the system.

The Central Banking system was created to fund wars.

Milton Friedman has repeatedly called for eliminating the Federal Reserve
System.

Phil

"Phil Abuster" wrote in news:1m3cvt.tod.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Looks like it got painted into a corner!

One man has the courage to tell the truth:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mkUc0k2ePhk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8pEiLHnjAiw

and they do everything in their power to keep him off your TV and out of
your mind.

He's not a Freemason....
He's not a member of the CFR....
He's not a member of the Bohemian Society....
He's not a member of Skull & Bones....
so, he's not qualified to be president....
Because he's not in the "President Clubs"...

How long will Americans sleep, as their world collapses around them?

"Larry" wrote in message
"Phil Abuster" wrote in news:1m3cvt.tod.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Looks like it got painted into a corner!

One man has the courage to tell the truth:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mkUc0k2ePhk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8pEiLHnjAiw

and they do everything in their power to keep him off your TV and out of
your mind.

He's not a Freemason....
He's not a member of the CFR....
He's not a member of the Bohemian Society....
He's not a member of Skull & Bones....
so, he's not qualified to be president....
Because he's not in the "President Clubs"...

How long will Americans sleep, as their world collapses around them?

Snore....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Larry" wrote in message
"Phil Abuster" wrote in news:1m3cvt.tod.17.1
@news.alt.net:

Looks like it got painted into a corner!

One man has the courage to tell the truth:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mkUc0k2ePhk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8pEiLHnjAiw

and they do everything in their power to keep him off your TV and out of
your mind.

He's not a Freemason....
He's not a member of the CFR....
He's not a member of the Bohemian Society....
He's not a member of Skull & Bones....
so, he's not qualified to be president....
Because he's not in the "President Clubs"...

How long will Americans sleep, as their world collapses around them?

Ron Paul is a student of Austrian economics. Ron Paul is the only honest man
running for president. He is a great man. He certainly has Bernanke on the
ropes in the second video. Ron Paul certainly has my vote.

Larry wrote:
Federal Reserve banknotes ARE just paper, as the graph clearly shows. They
bccome more accelerated towards complete worthlessness every day.

Good, in that case you won't mind simply giving me all yours.

DSK

"Larry" wrote in message
Gordon wrote in news:13sbaajaqkhos80
@corp.supernews.com:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj5SZ...related&search

Old trick, noted after 9/11 by thousands.

The Government's story of the Dollar Bill.....a lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Sn4...eature=related

The first lie is that the US Government prints the dollar bill, as if the
government bureaucrats had control of it. This is the BIG LIE, because
the
bill hasn't been printed by the US Government in decades. Across the
front
of it one can see it's a FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE, a promise from a PRIVATE
BANK the government has no control over owned by a shadowy group of
international bankers, The Federal Reserve, which is as "Federal" as
Federal Express, runs the US Central Bank and LOANS MONEY AT INTEREST to
the government for the interminable wars the USA involves itself in since
the Fed took over and started this scam in 1913, by a voice vote as most
of
Congress had gone home for Christmas.

Upon closer inspection:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgSz...eature=related

Larry,

You are silly and paranoid. The Federal Reserve system can only do good.
Here's a glowing review:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...103.xml&page=1

Come to your senses!

Jakob

It's all in the eyes... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 February 13th 08 10:35 PM
OT old blue Eyes John W. Bienko ASA 0 September 26th 04 02:57 PM
OT old blue Eyes Scott Vernon ASA 3 September 26th 04 01:02 AM
Boat Eyes Beauregard ASA 2 September 24th 04 12:12 PM
Tears to my eyes! Capt.American ASA 5 February 3rd 04 01:31 AM