John W. Bienko

Default OT old blue Eyes

During visits to Waikiki.. a few years ago..
I discovered a veteran living aboard an old PT boat
moored in the Ala Wai Harbour.. quite a sight to see..
washing machine/stove on the deck.. tended by his
Philipine woman.. with a small child playing with
toys.
A year later I saw a film crew working to make the
boat into a war vessel.. camophlage paint.. coils of
rope. etc..
That veteran made a small fortune renting out the
rotting hull for the film.
Good luck ole fella

--
Longing to be closer to to the sun, the wind and the sea!
Spiritually at: Latitude 21 degrees 19' 9" North. _!_

OT old blue Eyes Scott Vernon ASA 3 September 26th 04 01:02 AM
FS: Blue Sea Systems electrical items for auction in eBay Peter Kennedy Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 08:28 PM
Bound for Blue Voyages T.R.H. Cruising 0 March 15th 04 06:55 AM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Glue blue poly tarp? Fred Williams Boat Building 9 July 12th 03 11:46 PM