Scott Vernon

Default OT old blue Eyes

http://frank.novelhost.net/

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
http://frank.novelhost.net/

Franks the man.

BTW we have an authentic WW11 Pt Boat here in Clear Lake called the "Oh Frankie"
He was aboard her during the war. I think he was just on tour... not sure.
It's a Hunkins and still has her original Libery engines.
http://www.huckinsyacht.com/history/assets/pt_boat.jpg

Joe
Scott Vernon

They're cool boats. Sometime last century, I delivered a dredging
barge to the Navy, in Annapolis. There were a bunch of old PT boats
sitting at an old dock. When I asked about them, they said they were
just sitting there rotting away.

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

http://frank.novelhost.net/

Franks the man.

BTW we have an authentic WW11 Pt Boat here in Clear Lake called the

"Oh Frankie"
He was aboard her during the war. I think he was just on tour... not

sure.
It's a Hunkins and still has her original Libery engines.
http://www.huckinsyacht.com/history/assets/pt_boat.jpg

Joe

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
They're cool boats. Sometime last century, I delivered a dredging
barge to the Navy, in Annapolis. There were a bunch of old PT boats
sitting at an old dock. When I asked about them, they said they were
just sitting there rotting away.

Scotty

Yeah that sucks. The Oh Frankie was converted into a commerical fishing boat.

At the end of WWII 100's were tied together in the Philipines and torched.
Seems that was cheaper than bringing them home and selling them surplus.

They burn easy since they were made of plywood.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

http://frank.novelhost.net/

Franks the man.

BTW we have an authentic WW11 Pt Boat here in Clear Lake called the

"Oh Frankie"
He was aboard her during the war. I think he was just on tour... not

sure.
It's a Hunkins and still has her original Libery engines.
http://www.huckinsyacht.com/history/assets/pt_boat.jpg

Joe

FS: Blue Sea Systems electrical items for auction in eBay Peter Kennedy Marketplace 0 March 16th 04 08:28 PM
Bound for Blue Voyages T.R.H. Cruising 0 March 15th 04 06:55 AM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM
Glue blue poly tarp? Fred Williams Boat Building 9 July 12th 03 11:46 PM