Capt.American

Default Tears to my eyes!

LETTER: Bush Took My Job, Killed My Sons

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my
job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and
prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We
simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor
worked for low pay under very bad conditions. They worked very long
shifts, and many even died on the job. This competition could hardly
be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked
for 34 years. Not a single government program was there to help me.
How can Bush call himself "compassionate?"

Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They
gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil
buddies can get rich.

My pain of losing my sons is indescribable. While it is trivial next
to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I
simply have nothing left.

How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me?
I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a
position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point
where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President
Bush. And when the authorities found me there, did they have any
compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested.

Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a
compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you
are a Christian! If I had any money left, I would donate it to the
Democrat Party. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still
have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein
two wheels

[...]

Had me hooked till "had to live in a hole." Very clever. Who came
up with it?

two wheels

two wheels

Jonathan Ganz

Hahaha...

Donal

"two wheels" wrote in message

snip (Happy otn? I cut all the crap!)

Hey Randy. I thought that you were leaving us.

Couldn't you find the door?

BTW You will be pleased to learn that nobody has been trying to impersonate
you.

Regards

Donal