Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sure is a quiet winter....

Sure has been a quiet week or two on rbc. Is there some kind of new drug
out I'm not aware of? Cabin fever usually has the group in a tither and
fights break out in the crew by now!...(c;

The marinas in Charleston sure look full. Boat show at the end of the
month ($9 to look at advertising) will give us something to do. Raining on
the docks in the cold this morning making it miserable to get to the
parking lots.

Supposed to clear on Sunday....and turn even colder as the Arctic air mass
runs over us....(sigh)

Hawaiian coffee sure tastes extra good this morning. Maybe because I
turned 62, yesterday, and am now getting my first dose of SS welfare money
in devalued banknotes....

Is the winter cover off yet? JimH General 4 April 17th 06 05:02 PM
Is it Winter yet? Mundo ASA 4 February 13th 06 03:34 AM
It's going to be a long winter. Paul General 3 November 8th 03 05:07 PM
med in winter Charles Cox Cruising 0 November 2nd 03 06:40 PM
Winter Bobsprit ASA 50 November 2nd 03 12:49 AM