Paul

Default It's going to be a long winter.

"Heart Transplant", a good post about repowering a boat is now all about
Harry and K. Smith's smoldering attraction to each other.

Wally has done the Internet equivalent of plugging his ears and shouting
"nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah" in the "So sue me" post.

Backyard renegade has somehow managed to get the "Another Try ..." post
switched over to blaming Clinton for his crappy job.

And Jim-- tops it all with the "I know you are but what am I" style of
arguement with his witty "As you do" response in the "Truth about OT posts"
thread (very grade 4 of you, congrats).

I think it was Joe who tried to get that through my thick head that the
problem wasn't OT posts. I didn't listen but I'm seeing that he was correct.
The problem has nothing at all to do with OT.

Harry Krause

Paul wrote:

"Heart Transplant", a good post about repowering a boat is now all about
Harry and K. Smith's smoldering attraction to each other.

Wally has done the Internet equivalent of plugging his ears and shouting
"nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah" in the "So sue me" post.

Backyard renegade has somehow managed to get the "Another Try ..." post
switched over to blaming Clinton for his crappy job.

And Jim-- tops it all with the "I know you are but what am I" style of
arguement with his witty "As you do" response in the "Truth about OT posts"
thread (very grade 4 of you, congrats).

I think it was Joe who tried to get that through my thick head that the
problem wasn't OT posts. I didn't listen but I'm seeing that he was correct.
The problem has nothing at all to do with OT.

Hey. The sun is shining, it's 48F, there are three foot breakers on the
bay and winds out of the north at 20 knots. Wanna go fishing?

I was hoping to get out on Yo Ho one more time before Thanksgiving.
Looks like I will be, to remove the cushions and loose gear, pull the
batteries, load her up on her trailer and drive her across the street to
the dealer for winterizing and shrink-wrapping.

And the only relief I have planned is a trip to south Florida in February.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Doug Kanter

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Hey. The sun is shining, it's 48F, there are three foot breakers on the
bay and winds out of the north at 20 knots. Wanna go fishing?

Die, Harry! :-) It's 31F here. There's only one dock left in the water at
any boat launch within an hour of my home. The weatherman, who's been
perpetually wrong about the weekends since the beginning of October, says
it'll reach 40F tomorrow. If not, watch the news for a story about a
weatherman taken hostage by a guy in hip waders.

Joe Parsons

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:42:25 GMT, "Paul" wrote:

"Heart Transplant", a good post about repowering a boat is now all about
Harry and K. Smith's smoldering attraction to each other.

Wally has done the Internet equivalent of plugging his ears and shouting
"nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah" in the "So sue me" post.

Backyard renegade has somehow managed to get the "Another Try ..." post
switched over to blaming Clinton for his crappy job.

And Jim-- tops it all with the "I know you are but what am I" style of
arguement with his witty "As you do" response in the "Truth about OT posts"
thread (very grade 4 of you, congrats).

I think it was Joe who tried to get that through my thick head that the
problem wasn't OT posts. I didn't listen but I'm seeing that he was correct.
The problem has nothing at all to do with OT.

Amen, brother.

The line forms to the left (oops! I mean, right...er, down the center) for the
Altar Call.

The Rt. Rev. Joseph Parsons