Joe Parsons

Default It's going to be a long winter.

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:42:25 GMT, "Paul" wrote:

"Heart Transplant", a good post about repowering a boat is now all about
Harry and K. Smith's smoldering attraction to each other.

Wally has done the Internet equivalent of plugging his ears and shouting
"nyah nyah nyah I can't hear you nyah nyah nyah" in the "So sue me" post.

Backyard renegade has somehow managed to get the "Another Try ..." post
switched over to blaming Clinton for his crappy job.

And Jim-- tops it all with the "I know you are but what am I" style of
arguement with his witty "As you do" response in the "Truth about OT posts"
thread (very grade 4 of you, congrats).

I think it was Joe who tried to get that through my thick head that the
problem wasn't OT posts. I didn't listen but I'm seeing that he was correct.
The problem has nothing at all to do with OT.

Amen, brother.

The line forms to the left (oops! I mean, right...er, down the center) for the
Altar Call.

The Rt. Rev. Joseph Parsons