Charles Cox

Default med in winter

My wife and I like sailing the Greek isles in the autumn, but can't make it this
year. We are considering Crete or Cyprus in the winter. Does anyone have any
suggestions for good places to sail in the Med in winter? We like enough
civilization that we can eat dinner at a taverna, but not so much that we are
kept awake by discos. The place we usually charter from doesn't go further
south than the Cyclades, so suggestions for places to charter a 32' (give or
take) monohull would be appreciated too.

--
Chuck Cox
SynchroSystems Motorsport Computers

http://www.synchro.com

For those who are suffereing though a harsh winter, have pity for Calif. Calif Bill General 13 March 11th 04 10:43 PM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
winter storage are David Ditch General 4 November 10th 03 01:38 PM
Winter Cover Material Graham Cruising 22 November 7th 03 04:09 AM
Living on a boat: winter?? sergem General 9 July 31st 03 04:32 AM