Bobsprit

Default Winter

Well, the cold weather is fast approaching here in NY and most of the boats at
City Island are now high and dry. Our first summer with the C&C 32 proved one
thing: We both like taking trips and plan to do many more next season! That and
a sensible upgrade to a newer and larger boat are all in the works.
As for the rest of you....some can sail in warmer climates or will stretch out
the season. But sooner or later it comes down to one basic fact: I have the
better nav station!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ralien2.jpg

And the better Home Theat

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/room1.jpg

Now LIVE WITH IT!

RB

Bobsprit

let's clarify this, maybe your boat is out of the water - NOT most boats at
City Island.

I was at City Island yesterday. NM and SM is 75% hauled. Deadline for hauling
at Harlem, Sty and sty is next week, so most are hauled. Royal is shut down.
Barrons hopes to have half the boats out this week. Did you maybe mean a
differnt City Island?

Fool!

RB

Bobsprit

okay whatever you say.

Exactly.

RB
BE

kind of like the sailing I did this morning, and the sailing I'll be doing
on Friday,Saturday and Sunday while your busy piling on the crap to the
newsgroup how much sailing you do. You better stick to eating your donuts
and farting in front of your "home theater"

okay whatever you say.

Exactly.

RB

Winter vs Summer Drew Cutter Touring 41 February 24th 04 10:35 PM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
FS: Kover Klamp Winter Framing Kit in MA [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 27th 03 05:17 PM
med in winter Charles Cox Cruising 0 November 2nd 03 06:40 PM