Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Joe is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

On Nov 10, 3:29 pm, Bob wrote:
We will be selling it here in El-Lago at the dock, and hang a shingle
on the internet. ....
Thanks for your support.
Joe

Hi Joe:

Since youre carrying cargo for hire I am assuming RedCloud is USCG
Documented Coast Wise, compiles to the USCG manning requirements, and
of course when you off load those beans in the US its with union
longshore on a union dock?

Do you have a master's ticket Bob?

Who says I'm carrying cargo for hire? Bonehead, it's my boat and my
cargo.

I'll have a proper bill of laiden, I have my FDA facility number, a
custom agent who is an expert in coffee clearing, have visited the
USCG, Homeland security, have my own non-union dock ect..ect..ect..

So the boat with all the new (2005) LED lights you installed compiles
with whatever CFR Sub Chapter category RedCloud meets?

Would I install them if they did not? (2005)?

Oh, now that your a cargo boat does your insurance company know about
this?????

What Insurance company? I did not know you were required to be insured
beyond liability in most places.

Or is this just some fly-by-night owner trying to dodge the IRS Hobby
Loss problem by helping poor children and smuggling coffee scam?

WTF is a Hobby Loss Problem?

Whats wrong Bob did they take your re-runs of Capt Kangaroo off the
air and your hemmoriods bugging ya from wearing out the armchair?

Good luck when you get boarded.................

Thanks

Joe

Bob

Joe Goes Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 3 April 19th 07 05:51 AM
Sailing, sailing... cavelamb himself Cruising 0 April 1st 07 04:38 PM
Sailing World and US Sailing Bart Senior ASA 8 March 24th 06 11:47 PM
Sailing and RSI.. Arwen Lune Tall Ships 9 May 12th 04 06:52 PM
The End of Alt.Sailing.Asa Bertie the Bunyip ASA 18 August 13th 03 02:36 AM