Bob Bob is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

We will be selling it here in El-Lago at the dock, and hang a shingle
on the internet. ....

Thanks for your support.
Joe

Hi Joe:

Since youre carrying cargo for hire I am assuming RedCloud is USCG
Documented Coast Wise, compiles to the USCG manning requirements, and
of course when you off load those beans in the US its with union
longshore on a union dock?

So the boat with all the new (2005) LED lights you installed compiles
with whatever CFR Sub Chapter category RedCloud meets?

Oh, now that your a cargo boat does your insurance company know about
this?????

Or is this just some fly-by-night owner trying to dodge the IRS Hobby
Loss problem by helping poor children and smuggling coffee scam?

Good luck when you get boarded.................

Bob