Joe Joe is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

On Nov 9, 5:35 pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
How can I get some?

--
Roger Long

Thanks for asking.

As soon as we return we will be listing it all on e-bay.
We will be offering a Christmas pkg that includes all 4 select roasts
from Caye coffee, all freash roasted and packed in 4 seperate de-
gassing bags all in a mini burlap coffee bag with a collector label.
We will also have 1000 1 lb bags of each roast.

It will list on ebay at 14.95 a gift pkg, a perfect Christmas gift
for any sailor or coffee lover.

You Roger are invited here next Friday if you can make it for free
Caye coffee and a tour, after all I did use the math formula you
provided to determine how much cargo we can carry safely.

Joe