Joe Joe is offline

Default Eco-Sailing

On Nov 11, 6:02 am, Geoff Schultz wrote:
I assume that you've only probably seen the pass at San Pedro in rather
benign conditions. Believe me, it can get VERY rough and be unpassable for
days on end. Check out this report from Long Cay, which is about 10+ miles
S of San Pedro:

http://www.geoffschultz.org/Log_Page.php?id=475

as it will allow you to get in and out in almost any weather without having
to go down to the ship channel at Belize City, and you probably can't get
back to San Pedro through Puerto Stuck anyhow.

What is your draft?

-- Geoff

Thanks for the tips Geoff;

I've checked out your web-site from bottom to top.

I've checked out Long Caye , and would stand by there behind Cauker
Caye if needed. Luckly I will have an escort in the reef. I've also
checked out and have charts to every port, island, atoll from Houston
to Guatamela. RedCloud draws 4.5 ft with the board up 11 with it down.
Did you hear that Leonardo DiCaprio is building a Green Hotel on the
Caye?

Joe