Default My Rant - you don't need air conditioners on boats

You don't need them unless you're the typical fat sweat hog one
sees these days cruising around in their floating condos. Eating,
sweating, complaining how they can't sleep (is it any wonder they
can't breathe when horizontal - too much fat on their necks and in
their throats that stops up the breathing passages.) It's sickening
these people who put the highest priority on eating and the lowest
on staying thin and fit which always staves off the many overweight
caused problems such as sleep apnea, snoring so loud it wakes up
the dead, acid reflux because their stomachs are too crammed full
of fatty foods to contain the acid and the overload of food, heart
disease, clogged arteries, low lung capacity, joints that hurt
because of the huge amount of weight they have to deal with,
diabetes because they're so fat and full of sugar and on and on and
on. Oh, poor things, they're hot when it's 80 degrees outside. Is
it any wonder they're hot? Big fat disgusting people with so much
insulation they could swim in the Antarctic and still sweat like a
pig. They look like walruses. And, they don't see it. They ignore
the root cause of all their infirmities.

You people who run generators so you can run air conditioners on
boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and die.
Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
disgust me beyond belief.

Greg

You don't seem to understand the problem.

You see, in the evening they can't think of anything to do but watch
TV. So they turn on the generator. It's noisy, so they button
everything up. Now there's no breeze, and its hot, so they turn on
the AC.

Can you really blame them?

Marc Auslander wrote:
You don't seem to understand the problem.

You see, in the evening they can't think of anything to do but watch
TV. So they turn on the generator. It's noisy, so they button
everything up. Now there's no breeze, and its hot, so they turn on
the AC.

Can you really blame them?

We have an air conditioner for our boat. In 15 years in San Diego,
never used or needed it. When the boat was in Lake Pleasant, outside of
Phoenix, with temps of 115°F+ (that's *outside* temp) and 50% humidity,
absolutely. Spend a summer there without AC - you'll be whining like a
toddler with a skinned knee...

Keith Hughes

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
You disgust me beyond belief.

Almost as disgusting as your arrogant ass.

"Bill Kearney" wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote in message
t...

| "Gregory Hall" wrote in message
| You disgust me beyond belief.
|
| Almost as disgusting as your arrogant ass.

Arrogant? Hardly.

Truthful and not afraid to say the truth? Exactly.

Greg
(5'9" and 145 pounds of sculptured steel for a body and ears that
hear about twice as well as the average human - that's why I hate
inconsiderate assholes who make so freaking much noise all the
time.)

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:26:57 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

[...]

If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your subject I
would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in any
climate so you are just plain wrong.

If you were hanging out here in 40 degree heat, no wind, humidity well
over 50% you would sing a different song. In those conditions you
don;t have to be fat to be miserable.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:displayed e-mail
address is a spam trap)

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:43:13 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and die.
Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
disgust me beyond belief.

Greg

If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your subject I
would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in any
climate so you are just plain wrong.

Does anyone else notice a stylistic resemblance between Hall and
Willlbrrrr?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
| On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:43:13 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
| wrote:
|
| boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and
die.
| Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
| disgust me beyond belief.
|
| Greg
|

| If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your
subject I
| would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in
any
| climate so you are just plain wrong.
|
| Does anyone else notice a stylistic resemblance between Hall and
| Willlbrrrr?

I was thinking the same thing but I don't think so. Hall uses
contractions a lot for one thing. Wilbur doesn't use contractions
much. But both of them sure hate generators. Well, I do too so
maybe I'm Wilbur or Hall myself?

HH

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:10:08 -0400, "Bill Kearney"
wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote:

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
You disgust me beyond belief.

Almost as disgusting as your arrogant ass.

Aw come on - be kind to him. If I get him aright, Hall
is in his teens/early twenties. He's skinny, wears
horn rim glasses, looks nerdy and he's got zits.
He lives with his Mom, naturally.

:-)
Brian W

wrote:

boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and die.
Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
disgust me beyond belief.

Greg

If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your subject I
would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in any
climate so you are just plain wrong.

Does anyone else notice a stylistic resemblance between Hall and
Willlbrrrr?

Now that you mention it ...............

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:displayed e-mail