Default My Rant - you don't need air conditioners on boats

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:26:57 -0400, Gregory Hall wrote:

You don't need them unless you're the typical fat sweat hog one
sees these days cruising around in their floating condos.

One of my friends has sleep apnea and requires the breathing "thing" (if
you think a Genset keeps you awake, try sleeping in the same room as THAT
thing...)

But I kinda agree with your rant. MY comment is: if they don't like the
climate (or in particular, if the climate is bad for their health) ...
MOVE!!!! I hear the US is a "free" country - if you don't like the climate
where you are, move to someplace that you're better suited for. Trying to
change the climate to suit your needs is just stupid.

druid - likes the climate where he is, doesn't have AC
http://www.bcboatnet.org