Bruce in Bangkok Bruce in Bangkok is offline

Default My Rant - you don't need air conditioners on boats

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:14:44 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:43:13 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and die.
Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
disgust me beyond belief.

Greg

If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your subject I
would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in any
climate so you are just plain wrong.

Does anyone else notice a stylistic resemblance between Hall and
Willlbrrrr?

Now that you mention it ...............

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(Note:displayed e-mail