Harry Harris[_2_] Harry Harris[_2_] is offline

Default My Rant - you don't need air conditioners on boats

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
| On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:43:13 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
| wrote:
|
| boats need to go somewhere and lay your fat carcasses down and
die.
| Rid the world of your ugliness and nuisance, why don't you? You
| disgust me beyond belief.
|
| Greg
|

| If you had added the phrase "in temperate climates" to your
subject I
| would agree but you didn't so I have to think that you meant in
any
| climate so you are just plain wrong.
|
| Does anyone else notice a stylistic resemblance between Hall and
| Willlbrrrr?

I was thinking the same thing but I don't think so. Hall uses
contractions a lot for one thing. Wilbur doesn't use contractions
much. But both of them sure hate generators. Well, I do too so
maybe I'm Wilbur or Hall myself?

HH