Chuck Bollinger

Default Berthing a single engine cruiser in reverse

Peter wrote:

A bit of a fun java based docking simulator

http://spot.pcc.edu/~mtrigobo/docksim/index.html

Peter

www.oceanodyssey.net
"Do not measure your life by the number of breaths you take,
Rather by the number of times life just takes your breath away"

Excellent. Thank you. Here's another:

http://members.home.net/mltsoftware/docksim.html

Nice website, too. It'll take some time to peruse - in any hat.

Ken Heaton

"Chuck Bollinger" wrote in message
Here's another:

http://members.home.net/mltsoftware/docksim.html

Chuck, this link doesn't seem to work, I just get a bunch of popups that
fight with my firewall. This link work for anyone else?
--
Ken Heaton, Cape Breton Island, Canada
kenheaton AT ess wye dee DOT eastlink DOT ca

JustDavid

GREAT LINK FOR INFO ON MED MOORING:

http://www.sailnet.com/collections/a...eid=jkrets0043
JustDavid

GREAT LINK FOR INFO ON MED MOORING:

http://www.sailnet.com/collections/a...eid=jkrets0043

Jere Lull

In article ,
(JustDavid) wrote:

GREAT LINK FOR INFO ON MED MOORING:

http://www.sailnet.com/collections/a...eid=jkrets0043

Nice article. The technique is also good when deploying an anchor to
join a star raft-up, which we're doing more often now that we've learned
the many blessings.

In reverse, steerage way is a best friend, but most of us are too
chicken to go that fast or to punch enough power to get to that speed
quickly.

--
Jere Lull

Chuck Bollinger

Chuck Bollinger wrote:

Peter wrote:

A bit of a fun java based docking simulator

http://spot.pcc.edu/~mtrigobo/docksim/index.html

Peter

www.oceanodyssey.net
"Do not measure your life by the number of breaths you take,
Rather by the number of times life just takes your breath away"

Excellent. Thank you. Here's another:

http://members.home.net/mltsoftware/docksim.html

Nice website, too. It'll take some time to peruse - in any hat.

After learning it didn't work I tried it and it didn't work for me. My browser
acted funny after that and lost a driver, but that may not be related to the
members.com site. I'm going to reboot a little later and try again.

Sorry - I should have tested it before posting.