Default Well, wadda you know?

wrote in message

big snip

Willie boy, talking with you is about like stomping on cockroaches.
You are zigzagging this way, you're zigzagging that way.

Not so. I speak directly to the issue at had which is how modern-day
sailboats are designed, to the detriment of what counts most - the
ability to sail well, because the design includes what women think a
boat is all about which is being a floating nest for all their womanly
wonts.

Furthermore, I pointed out that this is NOT the case with the Farr as
the design team's priorities stress sailing performance attained at the
expense of the type of accomodation women like.

If you call this zig-zagging then perhaps you're gazing at that big
doobie with the zig-zag paper wrap???

If you take the time to read the message you will see that I said was
"As an aside, the first Farr 40 my wife saw didn't impress her one
little bit. No back on the cockpit and a stupid little one burner
stove?"

Nonsense, it wasn't an 'aside;' it was your main point. The boat was not
enough of a floating home to satisfy her. So you overlooked a boat that
sails well and is a competent, fast voyager because it wasn't what the
little woman would be comfy with.

You immediately went into your tirade about women - and how they
effected sail boat design. From your remarks you didn't appear to know
what a Farr 40 is as you preceded to describe a boat that is almost
exactly the opposite to a Farr design.

What some call a tirade others might well call fact gleaned from
experience and verified by numerous observations. The Farr 40 is a fast
boat designed with racing in mind. The same qualities that make a
competent offshore racer also make for a damned good voyager provided
the crew doesn't have as it's first priority a comfy and well-appointed
accomodation.

Which differences I then took the trouble to explain to you so you
wouldn't make such a ass of yourself again by mistaking a Farr racing
boat for a family cruiser.

And you failed to understand that the Farr 40 would make a fine voyager
for a MAN. A man is thrilled with a fast, weatherly, seaworthy sailboat
and doesn't much care about an accommodation only a woman would love
that looks like a floating home and weighs almost as much. Could this be
because you are too in touch with your feminine side being the helpmate
of a woman when God intended it to be the other way around?

And how do you repay my kindness in trying to make you look just a
little bit less like a fool?

Your kindness? Don't make me laugh there, buster. Since when has
inattentiveness become kindness?

Willie boy, with all your anti-female ranting and raving I'm having a
little bit of trouble in getting a handle on your preferences ......

It should be clear to you by now that the only type of woman I desire is
one who looks like a woman (as opposed to some fat hog), acts like a
woman (realizes her role in marriage is as a helpmate as explained by
God in the Bible) and does not begrudge her rightful place in the
relationship. Because you've apparently compromised and settled for less
doesn't mean real men who hold true to God's directives are difficult to
understand. Rather, it means you perspective is *******ized by the
teachings of modern-day feminism. You seem to think my valid
observations are 'anti-female.' Simply not so. I expect females to be
females and not male-wannabes which is how you and the feminist agenda
proffer them.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:13:40 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

You people who live with 'bad hearts'
have done it to yourselves. You never took care of yourself. You can't
expect to be healthy unless you live a healthy lifestyle. That includes
eating right and exercising.

All of which has **** all to do with a leaking valve. It needs to be
replaced. It sure as hell was not caused by a bad diet. Or lack of
exercise. Actually, it seems to be a birth defect. Bad luck they call
it. Luckily for you this USENET where jumping to conclusions is not
often fatal.

Casady

wrote:

You people who live with 'bad hearts'
have done it to yourselves. You never took care of yourself. You can't
expect to be healthy unless you live a healthy lifestyle. That
includes
eating right and exercising.

All of which has **** all to do with a leaking valve. It needs to be
replaced. It sure as hell was not caused by a bad diet. Or lack of
exercise. Actually, it seems to be a birth defect. Bad luck they call
it. Luckily for you this USENET where jumping to conclusions is not
often fatal.

Casady

As if you, in your weakened state, can back up your threats.

Birth defect my aching ass. If you've had it since birth and haven't had
it fixed then you sure aren't taking care of yourself which is exactly
my point.

Here's some information you might be interested in:

There are a number of possible causes of heart valve disease. These
include:
1) rheumatic fever during childhood - this disease is no longer
common in the UK but still affects people in developing countries
2) a "congenital deformity" which means that you were born with an
abnormal valve
3) coronary artery disease - when a blockage occurs in the arteries
that supply blood to your heart it can damage the valve
4) a disease called cardiomyopathy - when the heart muscle becomes
thickened or dilated it can obstruct blood flow age - as you get older,
the valves become less flexible, stretched or torn

I bet you're fat, don't exercise, have high cholesterol and probably
smoke - all the common traits of men today. Your coronary arteries are
undoubtedly restricted or blocked by cholesterol which is the direct
result of improper diet or failure to medicate if your body produces too
much cholesterol in spite of a proper diet.

What's your height and weight?

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:37:13 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

If you go to Richard's site, you can see pictures of him. He's skinny as a
rail
and obviously a leftover from the health concious 60's vegetarian
movement. Has
a beard that the guys in ZZ Top would die for. He's slightly pigeon toed,
and
I'll bet he had vision problems as a child that may have required
corrective
surgery. This all fits a cretain type of borth defect, and my guesss is
that he
probably has a slight gurgle from a prolapsed mitral valve. Yes, he could
get it
fixed, but if it isn't presenting any immediate problems, the surgery
presents
more risk than the condition. Most people with this condition do not have
any
corrective heart surgery and lead a normal and long life.

Ha! So now our resident troll is interning as a doctor. Too fricking
precious for words. "That's DOCTOR Craptain Kneel to you, scumbag!" rofl

wrote in message
[...]

I Googled him and found what I think is his site. Just a couple
pictures, one with a cruise ship in the background. He doesn't look
overweight at least so I have to retract that assumption. He does look
malnourished (skinny arms) and if he's a vegetarian that stands to
reason. People need animal protein to be healthy. He mentioned he had a
wife and that may be a contributing factor to his heart valve
malfunction. Doesn't look like he smokes because there's no noticeable
yellowing of his beard around his mouth. Looks like he might have a bit
of extra fat around the waistline. But, actually not a bad looking
specimen of a man. Far different than I had pictured him.

Wilbur Hubbard