Default Well, wadda you know?

wrote in message
If you go to Richard's site, you can see pictures of him. He's skinny
as a rail
and obviously a leftover from the health concious 60's vegetarian
movement. Has
a beard that the guys in ZZ Top would die for. He's slightly pigeon
toed, and
I'll bet he had vision problems as a child that may have required
corrective
surgery. This all fits a cretain type of borth defect, and my guesss
is that he
probably has a slight gurgle from a prolapsed mitral valve. Yes, he
could get it
fixed, but if it isn't presenting any immediate problems, the surgery
presents
more risk than the condition. Most people with this condition do not
have any
corrective heart surgery and lead a normal and long life.

I Googled him and found what I think is his site. Just a couple
pictures, one with a cruise ship in the background. He doesn't look
overweight at least so I have to retract that assumption. He does look
malnourished (skinny arms) and if he's a vegetarian that stands to
reason. People need animal protein to be healthy. He mentioned he had a
wife and that may be a contributing factor to his heart valve
malfunction. Doesn't look like he smokes because there's no noticeable
yellowing of his beard around his mouth. Looks like he might have a bit
of extra fat around the waistline. But, actually not a bad looking
specimen of a man. Far different than I had pictured him.

Wilbur Hubbard