Jerry

Default Tiller cockpit table ideas

Have a Dana 24 and am looking for ideas for a table for the cockpit.
Something that ideally would be forward of the tiller. Would primarily use
when at anchor but would be nice if could function while sailing.

Jerry

Chris

"Jerry" wrote in message ...
Have a Dana 24 and am looking for ideas for a table for the cockpit.
Something that ideally would be forward of the tiller. Would primarily use
when at anchor but would be nice if could function while sailing.

Jerry

Hello Jerry:

I had one and could not figure what to do with it. Banged around alot
when the weather built. So I duc taped it in place. Later I removed
it.

Why do you want a table in the cockpit?

Try filling your cockpit with water, add a cirulation pump, and
presto! You have a hot tub. Then you could use thoes cool flootie
thingies for your drinks.

Chris

John R. Campbell

Chris wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Have a Dana 24 and am looking for ideas for a table for the cockpit.
Something that ideally would be forward of the tiller. Would primarily use
when at anchor but would be nice if could function while sailing.

I had one and could not figure what to do with it. Banged around alot
when the weather built. So I duc taped it in place. Later I removed
it.

Why do you want a table in the cockpit?

Try filling your cockpit with water, add a cirulation pump, and
presto! You have a hot tub. Then you could use thoes cool flootie
thingies for your drinks.

Has anyone run across cup-holders for the tiller? :-)

--
John R. Campbell Speaker to Machines
"Grace is sufficient so Joy was let go." - Heather L. Campbell

Denis Marier

Try a folding (18"X18") wood snack table from Taiwan. Canadian Tires and
Wal-Mart sell them for about $12.00 - 15.00)
When not in use it can be stored in the cockpit locker.
"John R. Campbell" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
Jerry wrote:
[...]

Denis Marier

Chris wrote:
Jerry wrote:
[...]

Push-Pull Tiller Andrew Butchart Boat Building 2 April 4th 04 01:44 AM
Need foam fiberglas cockpit comments NT Boat Building 1 March 24th 04 07:54 AM
Tiller control Parallax Cruising 12 October 17th 03 07:47 PM
Boat Steering (tiller vs wheel) Lee Maxwell General 10 September 17th 03 03:13 AM
support for a table? NLC Boat Building 0 August 1st 03 02:56 AM