Denis Marier

Default Tiller cockpit table ideas

Try a folding (18"X18") wood snack table from Taiwan. Canadian Tires and
Wal-Mart sell them for about $12.00 - 15.00)
When not in use it can be stored in the cockpit locker.
"John R. Campbell" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Have a Dana 24 and am looking for ideas for a table for the cockpit.
Something that ideally would be forward of the tiller. Would primarily

use
when at anchor but would be nice if could function while sailing.

I had one and could not figure what to do with it. Banged around alot
when the weather built. So I duc taped it in place. Later I removed
it.

Why do you want a table in the cockpit?

Try filling your cockpit with water, add a cirulation pump, and
presto! You have a hot tub. Then you could use thoes cool flootie
thingies for your drinks.

Has anyone run across cup-holders for the tiller? :-)

--
John R. Campbell Speaker to Machines

"Grace is sufficient so Joy was let go." - Heather L.

Campbell
"Faith manages ... even though she didn't get

promoted" - me
Why OS X? Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging

Windows