Default Flying Pig Prevention Measures

On 3 Apr 2007 13:45:41 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

Oh my God...............! what has happened to this place. Men breast
feeding.........???!?!?!? WTF? That is just wrong!

I dont read here for a while and this is what happens? Gag me with a
spoon. Please take this dribble to asa.sailing. I think we need to set
a few Man Laws here. Man Law: no talking about lactating male titties.
Boat talk PLEASE.
Grossed Out Bob

I don't know that it hasn't got anything to do with boating.

From my observation a great many of the well heeled owners of the
larger stink boats (motor boats in OZ talk) would do well to either
keep their chests covered or wear a bra. Man boobs, as they are called
in the Antipodes, seem to be a growing trend among the fashionable
yacht club set.

Just a thought.

You got that one right. I was just passing through, and Maritime was the
only place I could get.

"Larry" wrote in message
"Garland Gray II" wrote in
:
Cheapskate! The damned "Maritime Center" is only good for DJing wedding
parties and Friday Night radio parties.

It's the WORST place to dock a boat in Charleston...because that's NOT
what it was for...but had to do something to earn money when the fishing
fleet refused to get near it. Huge government waste project,
extraordinare.

Ashley Marina - about 25' at low tide (Tides are 5-6' here)
City Marina (except near shore where the cheap *******s won't dredge) -
about 20' at the outside docks (kept clear by those tidal currents
someone else wanted to point out).
Charleston Harbor Marina - 25-30' right on the edge of a 50' deep ship
channel going out to sea.

We gots lots slips with deep water. Many are at party docks!

Larry