posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Your boat should reflect your status in life. . .

"JimC" wrote in message
t...

Scotty wrote:
"JimC" wrote ...

I have no interest in becoming a sailor, if that's what

you mean.

Jim

Have a nice day Scott. Hope you are able to get your boat out this
weekend.

Scotti Potti has about as much chance of getting his boat out sailing
this weekend as you have of getting your Mac 26 off its trailer without
getting a few more stress cracks in the deck. Do you park it in the back
yards and let the kids use it for a trampoline?

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"JimC" wrote in message
t...

Scotty wrote:
"JimC" wrote ...

I have no interest in becoming a sailor, if that's what

you mean.

Jim

Have a nice day Scott. Hope you are able to get your boat

out this weekend.

Don't be silly, it's in the 40s here.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"JimC" wrote in message
. net...

We had some *great* times on the old Mac.

What's your point?

Scotty

My point is that, in view of the "great times" you had on

your Mac, you
should acknowledge that a Mac can be great fun. -

I've had some really great times in the back of a V W camper
/ bus, doesn't mean I'd want to be driving one today.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...

Scotti has about as much chance of getting his boat out

sailing
this weekend as you have of \

I bet I have a better chance than you do.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
I've had some really great times in the back of a V W camper
/ bus, with jon ganz it doesn't mean I'd want to be driving one today.

SBV

Oh please. Why must you gay up every post....

Wilbur Hubbard

Scotty wrote:
"JimC" wrote in message
. net...

We had some *great* times on the old Mac.

What's your point?

Scotty

My point is that, in view of the "great times" you had on

your Mac, you

should acknowledge that a Mac can be great fun. -

I've had some really great times in the back of a V W camper
/ bus, doesn't mean I'd want to be driving one today.

SBV

So much for *your* taste. I'm on my third, and I'll never give it up!

Keith Hughes
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
t...

Scotty wrote:

"JimC" wrote ...

I have no interest in becoming a sailor, if that's what

you mean.

Jim

Have a nice day Scott. Hope you are able to get your boat out this
weekend.

Scotti Potti has about as much chance of getting his boat out sailing
this weekend as you have of getting your Mac 26 off its trailer without
getting a few more stress cracks in the deck. Do you park it in the back
yards and let the kids use it for a trampoline?

Wilbur Hubbard

Mine is in a slip.

Jim