Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Question about International Cruising such as Bahama's, Canada ..

After reading Roger "the old pirate lover" Long's posting that he is
planning on fogging [ oops, I meaning cruising ] to Canada and then also
reading another posting asking about going to the Bahama's .............

I got to thinking ???

I have never cruised outside of the USA. If you have, could you tell me/us
what and how all this works.

Specifically; what is the Flag thing all about? When/how do you and your
boat report to customs in the country you visit?

How much does it cost to visit the Bahama's? Canada? Does the USA also
charge when a boat from the Bahama's visits us? If not, why not.

How does this international cruising all work.

Cruising BC Canada Jeannette Cruising 2 August 26th 05 11:20 PM
Slow Cruising Speed Question Steve Helling General 10 September 26th 03 09:14 AM
Slow Cruising Speed Question Curtis CCR General 0 September 19th 03 10:41 PM
AUS: Licences and/ or Quals for International Cruising Moores Family Cruising 9 August 6th 03 11:00 PM