Default Larry wrote....

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
news
The point is don't harass American citizens.

How do I tell which plastic sailboat is "American citizens" and which is
not? How do I know where they've been and what they've been doing? Does
"Lionheart - Atlanta GA" on the stern positively identify my boat as
"American" and a really nice guy or maybe the yacht club burgee flying
from the yardarm?

Nope...Charleston Harbor is more wide open than the Mexican Border in
Arizona. Arizona has cursory border guards. Charleston has nothing.

The LEAST we can do is to string some radiation detectors across the
harbor entrance that will pick up the neutrons in the belly of some
tanker, sounding the alarm, probably too late. Would that be OK? We
JUST GOT nuke detectors at the container port....5 YEARS after 9-11! The
trucks drive over it leaving the port, I understand.

I'm really sorry your head is buried in the nationalist sand over 9-11.
If you'll open your eyes, just a tiny bit, the evidence that couldn't be
hidden is overwhelming. Pancaking floor collapses are SLOW, not freefall
speed, and the buildings FALL OVER, not collapse down like a demolition
at freefall speeds in seconds from 110 stories up. Pancaking buildings
look like pancaked buildings....without the pyroclastic outflow over
several square miles of blasted concrete dust. Pancaking buildings don't
have MOLTEN STEEL underground that's thousands of degrees hot for WEEKS
or MONTHS after the pancake collapse. Smoke doesn't billow up from their
basements from underground explosions recorded on a wide range of
earthquake monitoring equipment miles and miles away....over and over.

If a HUGE airliner crashes into a building that is TALLER than the
building with HUGE engines, 9000 pounds of human body parts, fire
retardant seats, titanium engines, massive wheels, tail, 400' wingspan,
it DOESN'T fit through a 16' hole next to a NO PARKING ANY TIME sign to
get into the building then JUST VANISH. It's thousands of gallons of
kerosene doesn't EXPLODE ON IMPACT, but burns for hours or DAYS, slowly,
with thousands of cubic yards of BLACK SMOKE because its KEROSENE, not
explosives at all. The hole had pictures the bureaucrats couldn't
confiscate like they tried all the videos. What are they hiding? What
are they hiding under the blue tarp the air force carried off, in DIRECT
violation of every forensic evidence law ever written. Why no
investigations? Why no metallurgy to see "why"? Because they KNEW
why....THERMITE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8
Here, start here. You need a lot of education....

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:28:46 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
:

that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf39qkvwOhU
I can't figure out why Arabs are terrified of Isreali terrorists....or
why
they hate them....

Terrorists because Israel has nuclear weapons? If you need some bogus
youtube video to convince you Israel has nuclear weapons then you've
been sleeping for the last 20 years. Everybody with half a brain knows
Israel is a nuclear power and has been for quite some time. Israel
probably is the fifth or sixth leading nuclear power in the world. But,
ask yourself have they ever threatened to wipe any other country off the
face of the map? No. Has the U.S. ever threatened such. No. Have any
number of Islamic fascists threatened to. Yes, indeed. And they continue
their threats almost daily.

So, go ahead side with the wrong side. It only makes your other
conspiracy crap all the easier to dismiss. This is what I love about
liberal wackos. Give them plenty of rope and they hang themselves every
time. Bwaaahahahahahhahahahahah! But, honestly, Larry. You seem to have
some grounded ideas elsewise. But you've clearly been spending too much
time on liberal conspiracy blogs. Keep it up and you'll be completely
over the top and you'll end up ranting, raving and puffing with the
likes of Ted Kennedy and Al Gore against your own country.

Wilbur Hubbard

My Dear Wilbur,
Thank you for disclosing your fanatical hatred of Islam.

As a Moslem, which by your definition makes me a fascist and a
terrorist, start looking over your shoulder because I might decide to
come and get you.

Isn't that what we do?

Your name is now on the list which should give you some cause for your
irrational phobias and obvious bitterness towards life. Perhaps if you
hadn't been such a miserable and negative SOB then your wife would not
have left you and your kids might care to visit.

Have a wonderful day

Love
Mohammed Panaeyotis ibn Hendra

"Larry" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
news
The point is don't harass American citizens.

How do I tell which plastic sailboat is "American citizens" and which
is
not? How do I know where they've been and what they've been doing?
Does
"Lionheart - Atlanta GA" on the stern positively identify my boat as
"American" and a really nice guy or maybe the yacht club burgee flying
from the yardarm?

The govt. could go alongside a yacht with a well-fendered launch and
request ID. A registration and driver's licence should be plenty enough
to establish legitamacy. Instead, they now want you to dock or anchor
your boat somewhere and within 24 hours present yourself and crew to a
custom's and immigration office which is often many miles away. Dumb and
nothing but harassment.

Nope...Charleston Harbor is more wide open than the Mexican Border in
Arizona. Arizona has cursory border guards. Charleston has nothing.

So what! That's the way it should be. The entire coastline of the US
cannot be made secure in every way.

The LEAST we can do is to string some radiation detectors across the
harbor entrance that will pick up the neutrons in the belly of some
tanker, sounding the alarm, probably too late. Would that be OK? We
JUST GOT nuke detectors at the container port....5 YEARS after 9-11!
The
trucks drive over it leaving the port, I understand.

The whole myth about suitcase nukes is just that - a myth. You sure
worry about some way out things, there Larry. More realistic would be to
worry about the importation of biologicals and chemicals like sarin.

I'm really sorry your head is buried in the nationalist sand over
9-11.
If you'll open your eyes, just a tiny bit, the evidence that couldn't
be
hidden is overwhelming. Pancaking floor collapses are SLOW, not
freefall
speed,

Looked pretty slow to me. The building had a central core and outer
latticework of steel. You don't accelerate that huge mass to freefall
speeds just like that even without the friction. Hey genius, ever hear
of inertia?

and the buildings FALL OVER, not collapse down like a demolition
at freefall speeds in seconds from 110 stories up.

Sorry, but you claim the buildings fell at freefall speeds. Freefall is
straight down. Things don't fall over sideways in freefall. They go
straight down. A bit of inconsistency creeping into your delusions
there, Larry?

Pancaking buildings
look like pancaked buildings....without the pyroclastic outflow over
several square miles of blasted concrete dust. Pancaking buildings
don't
have MOLTEN STEEL underground that's thousands of degrees hot for
WEEKS
or MONTHS after the pancake collapse. Smoke doesn't billow up from
their
basements from underground explosions recorded on a wide range of
earthquake monitoring equipment miles and miles away....over and over.

Do you know how many gallons of jet fuel was introduced into those
buildings? Do you know how many gallons of diesel fuel were stored in
tanks in the basements of the WTC? Apparently not.

If a HUGE airliner crashes into a building that is TALLER than the
building with HUGE engines, 9000 pounds of human body parts, fire
retardant seats, titanium engines, massive wheels, tail, 400'
wingspan,
it DOESN'T fit through a 16' hole next to a NO PARKING ANY TIME sign
get into the building then JUST VANISH.

So, now you're a ballistics expert. Ha ha! I assume you're talking about
the Pentagon now. You conspiracy theorists are too stupid to understand
an airliner is mostly space. It looks like a solid object but it is a
thin skin of combustable aluminum mostly, yes even the framing. When
that hits a reinforced concrete wall at around 600mph it begins to crush
at the nose like a beer can. Because the force is very great it knocks a
small hole in the wall. The re-bar keeps the hole from becoming very
large. When the aircraft crushed all the way back to the wing roots the
wings fold back along the fuselage and enter the hole lenghtwise, not
sideways as you physics challenged conspiracy theorists envision. As for
just vanishing, that's another myth. Plenty of solid parts were
recovered.

It's thousands of gallons of
kerosene doesn't EXPLODE ON IMPACT, but burns for hours or DAYS,
slowly,
with thousands of cubic yards of BLACK SMOKE because its KEROSENE, not
explosives at all.

Oh, so you believe that for the Pentagon but you object to that in the
case of the WTC. Hmmm, yet more inconsistency.

The hole had pictures the bureaucrats couldn't
confiscate like they tried all the videos. What are they hiding?
What
are they hiding under the blue tarp the air force carried off, in
DIRECT
violation of every forensic evidence law ever written. Why no
investigations? Why no metallurgy to see "why"? Because they KNEW
why....THERMITE.

Yah right. Go ahead and believe your nutcase explanations. But at least
ask yourself one thing. Where is the aircraft and where are the
pasengers and crew? Just vanished into thin air? Lost in the Bermuda
triangle? Ha ah ah a ha hah ha hha h ah hahaha!

I have a personal friend who saw with his own eyes the airliner strike
the Pentagon. It flew right over his building and when he heard the very
loud scream of the jet engines he looked out a window. He saw it from
the rear quarter; tail, wings and all striking the Pentagon in a big
cloud of dust, smoke and fire. So, go ahead believe what you will. It'll
make you happy and it won't change the facts. You nut jobs have to have
something weird to believe in so it might as well be that.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Peter Hendra" wrote in message

[...]

Gentlemen,
Is it just possible that people can have their say, refute or rebut
information and arguments in a non-derisive manner without resorting
to abusive language.

Surely in this civilised world with all its education and
sophistication it is not necessary to belittle someone with whom one
does not agree. I may or may not agree with such as Larry but I will
defend his right to freely express his views with hindrance. Part of
the right to freedom of speech is to be allowed to have one's say. If
one kept quiet through fear of potential abuse and ridicule then one
would be effectively denied that freedom to speak. Bullying tactics
have no place when seeking the truth. Such as Kepler, Da Vinci,
Galileo and others will attest to this. It is not that long ago the
The Church and learned men believed firmly in a flat earth even though
Eritosthenes of Alexandria proved it to be not and even measured its
diameter remarkably accurately in Ptolemaic Egypt.

cheers
Peter

No, you are incorrect. There comes a point when any sane man cannot let
wack job nutcases have a say on an equal footing with the factual and
the sensible.

Should that Islamic fascist, Ahmadenijad, who says the holocaust never
happened and that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map, be
given equal time with legitimate historians who don't deny the
holocaust? Hell no! People like that should be shouted down and have
rotten vegetable tossed in their faces. The more you let people spout
their total nonsense on equal footing with reasonable explanations the
more you lend them credence. The more you lower the bar for the
reasonable and the sensible. I believe in letting everybody have their
say. But, I also believe what people say should have consequences. If
you say something stupid and obnoxious enough then, if somebody after
hearing you out decides to punch your right in the nose, you learn real
fast that actions have consequences and talking crap might just get you
crapped on. You've heard the old saying that if you repeat a lie often
enough it becomes accepted fact? That's the trouble with allowing wack
job conspiracists to remain unchallenged. You MUST not only challenge
their flaky ideas but you must point out that they cannot think clearly
either. You must show their inferior intellects are not capable of
rational thought. In other words their ideas reveal their brain
function. Dumb, stupid conspiracy ideas = dumb, stupid conspiracy
brain.

The widespread belief in human caused global warming is a good example
of what happens when you let a bunch of nutjobs spout their nonsense ad
nausea over a period of years without challenge. It becomes a religion.
A totally irrational religion based on belief and not on facts. That's
why it's important not only to refute nonsense but identify individuals
who spout nonsense as fact as defective mentally.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

[...]

So you endorse the initiation of physical violence against people who say
things you find overtly offensive?

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

[...]

Yes! It's a time-honored tradition.

Wilbur Hubbard

horse**** snipped for hygenic reasons

So you endorse the initiation of physical violence against people who say
things you find overtly offensive?

Of course he does, he said so several times in this last screed. This
bonehead is the poster-boy for everything wrong with America. So certain
of his certitude, his only response to the cognitive dissonance that
passes for his thought processes, is the threat of violence to coerce
those who think differently to comply with his certain view of the world.
Talk about a whack-job. Killfile this moron and move on.

"mr.b" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:57:27 -0600, KLC Lewis wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

horse**** snipped for hygenic reasons

So you endorse the initiation of physical violence against people who
say
things you find overtly offensive?

Of course he does, he said so several times in this last screed. This
bonehead is the poster-boy for everything wrong with America. So
certain
of his certitude, his only response to the cognitive dissonance that
passes for his thought processes, is the threat of violence to coerce
those who think differently to comply with his certain view of the
world.
Talk about a whack-job. Killfile this moron and move on.

And Mr. B's an example of a total hypocrite. Rather than read, listen
and argue and perhaps toss a rotten tomato if highly offended, this Rube
won't even listen. His is a closed mind. And notice the happy reference
to "Killfile". In other words, it's not good enough to just walk away
and not listen he must kill (even if figuratively) the speaker. And to
carry it one step further he happily instructs others to kill as well.
This is exactly the kind of pompous, creepy nut case to whom I refer. He
advocates peace, harmony and non-violence on one hand yet he happily
kills on the other.

How can an individual like this live with himself? Clearly it's only by
sticking his head in the sand to somewhat rid his senses of the reek
that emanates from his foul, fetid frame of mind.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Peter Hendra" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:04:55 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news:4KydnSC63OcUbG_YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@centurytel .net...

[...]

Sounds like current American foreign policy to me.

Wait, Why doesn't one of you punch Mr Bush on the nose given this
logic? Every news item Ii see him on has him stating "weapons of mass
destruction" when they haven't found any and "War on terrorism in
Iraq" when Al Khaida and Sadam were sworn enemies and his terrorism
was aimed solely as his own citizens.

Some people say things that are offensive enough to inspire digital
tomato throwing while you, on the other hand, just repeat things that
are merely humorous in their decrepitude.

Wilbur Hubbard

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

bs deleted

So you endorse the initiation of physical violence against people who say
things you find overtly offensive?

Yes, he does. He's a troll and is only interested in disruption. Jus ignore
im.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com