Default Larry wrote....

"Larry" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
news
The point is don't harass American citizens.

How do I tell which plastic sailboat is "American citizens" and which
is
not? How do I know where they've been and what they've been doing?
Does
"Lionheart - Atlanta GA" on the stern positively identify my boat as
"American" and a really nice guy or maybe the yacht club burgee flying
from the yardarm?

The govt. could go alongside a yacht with a well-fendered launch and
request ID. A registration and driver's licence should be plenty enough
to establish legitamacy. Instead, they now want you to dock or anchor
your boat somewhere and within 24 hours present yourself and crew to a
custom's and immigration office which is often many miles away. Dumb and
nothing but harassment.

Nope...Charleston Harbor is more wide open than the Mexican Border in
Arizona. Arizona has cursory border guards. Charleston has nothing.

So what! That's the way it should be. The entire coastline of the US
cannot be made secure in every way.

The LEAST we can do is to string some radiation detectors across the
harbor entrance that will pick up the neutrons in the belly of some
tanker, sounding the alarm, probably too late. Would that be OK? We
JUST GOT nuke detectors at the container port....5 YEARS after 9-11!
The
trucks drive over it leaving the port, I understand.

The whole myth about suitcase nukes is just that - a myth. You sure
worry about some way out things, there Larry. More realistic would be to
worry about the importation of biologicals and chemicals like sarin.

I'm really sorry your head is buried in the nationalist sand over
9-11.
If you'll open your eyes, just a tiny bit, the evidence that couldn't
be
hidden is overwhelming. Pancaking floor collapses are SLOW, not
freefall
speed,

Looked pretty slow to me. The building had a central core and outer
latticework of steel. You don't accelerate that huge mass to freefall
speeds just like that even without the friction. Hey genius, ever hear
of inertia?

and the buildings FALL OVER, not collapse down like a demolition
at freefall speeds in seconds from 110 stories up.

Sorry, but you claim the buildings fell at freefall speeds. Freefall is
straight down. Things don't fall over sideways in freefall. They go
straight down. A bit of inconsistency creeping into your delusions
there, Larry?

Pancaking buildings
look like pancaked buildings....without the pyroclastic outflow over
several square miles of blasted concrete dust. Pancaking buildings
don't
have MOLTEN STEEL underground that's thousands of degrees hot for
WEEKS
or MONTHS after the pancake collapse. Smoke doesn't billow up from
their
basements from underground explosions recorded on a wide range of
earthquake monitoring equipment miles and miles away....over and over.

Do you know how many gallons of jet fuel was introduced into those
buildings? Do you know how many gallons of diesel fuel were stored in
tanks in the basements of the WTC? Apparently not.

If a HUGE airliner crashes into a building that is TALLER than the
building with HUGE engines, 9000 pounds of human body parts, fire
retardant seats, titanium engines, massive wheels, tail, 400'
wingspan,
it DOESN'T fit through a 16' hole next to a NO PARKING ANY TIME sign
get into the building then JUST VANISH.

So, now you're a ballistics expert. Ha ha! I assume you're talking about
the Pentagon now. You conspiracy theorists are too stupid to understand
an airliner is mostly space. It looks like a solid object but it is a
thin skin of combustable aluminum mostly, yes even the framing. When
that hits a reinforced concrete wall at around 600mph it begins to crush
at the nose like a beer can. Because the force is very great it knocks a
small hole in the wall. The re-bar keeps the hole from becoming very
large. When the aircraft crushed all the way back to the wing roots the
wings fold back along the fuselage and enter the hole lenghtwise, not
sideways as you physics challenged conspiracy theorists envision. As for
just vanishing, that's another myth. Plenty of solid parts were
recovered.

It's thousands of gallons of
kerosene doesn't EXPLODE ON IMPACT, but burns for hours or DAYS,
slowly,
with thousands of cubic yards of BLACK SMOKE because its KEROSENE, not
explosives at all.

Oh, so you believe that for the Pentagon but you object to that in the
case of the WTC. Hmmm, yet more inconsistency.

The hole had pictures the bureaucrats couldn't
confiscate like they tried all the videos. What are they hiding?
What
are they hiding under the blue tarp the air force carried off, in
DIRECT
violation of every forensic evidence law ever written. Why no
investigations? Why no metallurgy to see "why"? Because they KNEW
why....THERMITE.

Yah right. Go ahead and believe your nutcase explanations. But at least
ask yourself one thing. Where is the aircraft and where are the
pasengers and crew? Just vanished into thin air? Lost in the Bermuda
triangle? Ha ah ah a ha hah ha hha h ah hahaha!

I have a personal friend who saw with his own eyes the airliner strike
the Pentagon. It flew right over his building and when he heard the very
loud scream of the jet engines he looked out a window. He saw it from
the rear quarter; tail, wings and all striking the Pentagon in a big
cloud of dust, smoke and fire. So, go ahead believe what you will. It'll
make you happy and it won't change the facts. You nut jobs have to have
something weird to believe in so it might as well be that.

Wilbur Hubbard