Larry Larry is offline

Default Larry wrote....

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
news
The point is don't harass American citizens.

How do I tell which plastic sailboat is "American citizens" and which is
not? How do I know where they've been and what they've been doing? Does
"Lionheart - Atlanta GA" on the stern positively identify my boat as
"American" and a really nice guy or maybe the yacht club burgee flying
from the yardarm?

Nope...Charleston Harbor is more wide open than the Mexican Border in
Arizona. Arizona has cursory border guards. Charleston has nothing.

The LEAST we can do is to string some radiation detectors across the
harbor entrance that will pick up the neutrons in the belly of some
tanker, sounding the alarm, probably too late. Would that be OK? We
JUST GOT nuke detectors at the container port....5 YEARS after 9-11! The
trucks drive over it leaving the port, I understand.

I'm really sorry your head is buried in the nationalist sand over 9-11.
If you'll open your eyes, just a tiny bit, the evidence that couldn't be
hidden is overwhelming. Pancaking floor collapses are SLOW, not freefall
speed, and the buildings FALL OVER, not collapse down like a demolition
at freefall speeds in seconds from 110 stories up. Pancaking buildings
look like pancaked buildings....without the pyroclastic outflow over
several square miles of blasted concrete dust. Pancaking buildings don't
have MOLTEN STEEL underground that's thousands of degrees hot for WEEKS
or MONTHS after the pancake collapse. Smoke doesn't billow up from their
basements from underground explosions recorded on a wide range of
earthquake monitoring equipment miles and miles away....over and over.

If a HUGE airliner crashes into a building that is TALLER than the
building with HUGE engines, 9000 pounds of human body parts, fire
retardant seats, titanium engines, massive wheels, tail, 400' wingspan,
it DOESN'T fit through a 16' hole next to a NO PARKING ANY TIME sign to
get into the building then JUST VANISH. It's thousands of gallons of
kerosene doesn't EXPLODE ON IMPACT, but burns for hours or DAYS, slowly,
with thousands of cubic yards of BLACK SMOKE because its KEROSENE, not
explosives at all. The hole had pictures the bureaucrats couldn't
confiscate like they tried all the videos. What are they hiding? What
are they hiding under the blue tarp the air force carried off, in DIRECT
violation of every forensic evidence law ever written. Why no
investigations? Why no metallurgy to see "why"? Because they KNEW
why....THERMITE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8
Here, start here. You need a lot of education....