Peter Hendra Peter Hendra is offline

Default Larry wrote....

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:28:46 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
:

that Israel should be wiped off the face of the map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf39qkvwOhU
I can't figure out why Arabs are terrified of Isreali terrorists....or
why
they hate them....

Terrorists because Israel has nuclear weapons? If you need some bogus
youtube video to convince you Israel has nuclear weapons then you've
been sleeping for the last 20 years. Everybody with half a brain knows
Israel is a nuclear power and has been for quite some time. Israel
probably is the fifth or sixth leading nuclear power in the world. But,
ask yourself have they ever threatened to wipe any other country off the
face of the map? No. Has the U.S. ever threatened such. No. Have any
number of Islamic fascists threatened to. Yes, indeed. And they continue
their threats almost daily.

So, go ahead side with the wrong side. It only makes your other
conspiracy crap all the easier to dismiss. This is what I love about
liberal wackos. Give them plenty of rope and they hang themselves every
time. Bwaaahahahahahhahahahahah! But, honestly, Larry. You seem to have
some grounded ideas elsewise. But you've clearly been spending too much
time on liberal conspiracy blogs. Keep it up and you'll be completely
over the top and you'll end up ranting, raving and puffing with the
likes of Ted Kennedy and Al Gore against your own country.

Wilbur Hubbard

My Dear Wilbur,
Thank you for disclosing your fanatical hatred of Islam.

As a Moslem, which by your definition makes me a fascist and a
terrorist, start looking over your shoulder because I might decide to
come and get you.

Isn't that what we do?

Your name is now on the list which should give you some cause for your
irrational phobias and obvious bitterness towards life. Perhaps if you
hadn't been such a miserable and negative SOB then your wife would not
have left you and your kids might care to visit.

Have a wonderful day

Love
Mohammed Panaeyotis ibn Hendra