Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Thanks for the orders, queries and mention of me, folks.
To the fellow who was interested in the Furlex, I accidentally deleted
your e-mail, but please contact me at . The short
answer to the question is about 15% less, but again it depends on what
else you order.

Robert
35s5
NY

This is not ASA so I won't answer you further unless you ask for a
quote or respond fairly.

Oh, he's one of THOSE trolls? Ugh.

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:24:24 -0700, Paul Cassel
said:

Seems like b.s. to me. Why not just say what this majick loft is.

Bobby gets a kickback ( in the form of free sails) from this outfit on the
customers he sends them. If he posted the name he wouldn't get proper
"credit" for any resulting sales.

Thanks. Makes sense where his reluctance doesn't.

-paul