Default Used Sails,, Best Place to Buy.. question

Looking for cruising spinnaker, gennaker, drifter, or such... since I sail
very short handed :::: check my post under single handed sailing..

Anyhow,,, where is a good starting off place to find a useable second hand
cruising spinnaker?

Or any used sails?

I know of a loft that charges far less than many others and also sells
used sails.
Contact me at:

Bobsprit at aol dot com

....and give the model of your boat.

Robert
35s5
NY

ups.com...

NE Sailboat wrote:
Looking for cruising spinnaker, gennaker, drifter, or such... since I
sail
very short handed :::: check my post under single handed sailing..

Anyhow,,, where is a good starting off place to find a useable second
hand
cruising spinnaker?

Or any used sails?

I would second Minney's, especially if you are close to Newport Beach. Used
sails are best bought in person, methinks.

Capt. Rob wrote:
I know of a loft that charges far less than many others and also sells
used sails.
Contact me at:

Bobsprit at aol dot com

...and give the model of your boat.

Seems like b.s. to me. Why not just say what this majick loft is.

Seems like b.s. to me. Why not just say what this majick loft is.

Tell you what....e-mail me the brand/size of the boat and I'll post the
quote for your sails right here. If you think it's BS after that
everyone will know. Okay?

Robert
Beneteau 35s5
NY

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:48:24 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Capt Rob ,,, why the big secret?

I won't tell anyone ,, you can put it here,,, don't worry,,, no one will
know.

Pot, kettle, black... ?

Capt Rob fancies himself as an entrepreneur middleman - no middleman,
no profit. It's a New York thing.