Skip Gundlach

Default Penetrating question

Thanks to all who responded to this thread. With one exception, the
the traditional rub and buff route. I want any boat I sell to look as great
as when I sold it months down the road :{))

Thanks again.

L8R

Skip and Lydia

"And then again, when you sit at the helm of your little ship on a clear
night, and gaze at the countless stars overhead, and realize that you are
quite alone on a great, wide sea, it is apt to occur to you that in the
general scheme of things you are merely an insignificant speck on the
surface of the ocean; and are not nearly so important or as self-sufficient
as you thought you were. Which is an exceedingly wholesome thought, and one
that may effect a permanent change in your deportment that will be greatly
appreciated by your friends."- James S. Pitkin

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I've got a fiberglass boat which could use some luster restoration. I've
heard reports, but none first-hand, about Penetrol. Some have said direct
opposites - that it gives a great, deep, restoration, and that it doesn't
work, and causes long-term dullness, but I don't recall any who had
personally used it.

If there are any here who have personally used Penetrol to restore
fiberglass gelcoat luster, I'd be interested to know the results - were

they
good, bad or indifferent, and would you do it again/how long did it

last/did
it have negative long-term results, etc. In particular, any who have done
so on glitter surfaces would be welcomed.

Since I don't get here all that often, a direct response as well as to the
group would be appreciated. myname at earthlink dot net is more reliable
than the uga one....

Thanks.

L8R

Skip