Stephen Trapani

Default Yanmar 1GM10

Larry wrote:

"BF" wrote in news:ebe45$449e92f0$48316876$18789
@FUSE.NET:

http://www.motoren.ath.cx/

The website prevents you from SAVING the manuals with a javascript
downloading. If you right click on a manual pointer, they tell you the
manuals are "their stuff" in a popup Javascript refusal. I don't know what
else their javascripts do that might be dangerous to your systems....the
code is LONG.

The Perkins 4.107/4.108 manual is missing.

Useless. The computer won't fit in the engine room so you can see the
manual....

Nuts....

Mine will, it's a laptop! But um, I'm afraid I'll get grease all over it.

--
Stephen

-------

For any proposition there is always some sufficiently narrow
interpretation of its terms, such that it turns out true, and
some sufficiently wide interpretation such that it turns out
false...concept stretching will refute *any* statement, and will
leave no true statement whatsoever.
-- Imre Lakatos
Larry

Stephen Trapani wrote in news:26zng.342
:

But um, I'm afraid I'll get grease all over it.

Imagine it layin in that bilgewater washing over the nice DVD drive in the
side.....or falling over and something sharp punching a hole in the screen!

Yecch...(c;

Yanmar advice needed Don W Cruising 17 May 21st 06 06:20 AM
Installing a saildrive Yanmar into a 32 Pearson Willy Boat Building 3 March 23rd 06 02:26 AM
EP: Yanmar YSB12 starts after long layup,.. Larry Cruising 1 March 22nd 06 04:06 AM
EP: Yanmar YSB12 starts after long layup,.. Matt Colie Boat Building 0 March 21st 06 07:38 PM
Alternator manager for old yanmar? [email protected] General 1 February 24th 06 06:40 PM