Gary

Default On serious bilge pumping........

Roger Long wrote:
"otnmbrd" wrote in

Having and using up to date charts is a must,

Well, we certainly agree. Sorry if I missed that point in your
earlier posts. I thought you were arguing that a person who
thoroughly understood the buoy system could get by without reference
to the charts. Plenty of them have left paint in Woods Hole passage.

I also agree that understanding the system behind the charts and buoys
is important.

We agree.