Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary G

Default San Juan Island Itinerary Suggestions

Greetings:

We are going to be crusing the San Juan Islands in Sept in a 32'
dual Diesel cruiser from Anacortes WA. Any suggestions on a suitable
itinerary for this time of year?

We have not been to the San Juans before.

I'm concerned about potable water, pump out stations and docked power.
Since we are likely on the off-season, many of the normal high season
feature will not be present. If anyone has been in this area around
the same time, personal feedback is appreciated.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191