R.W. Behan

Hey, Gary, we live here (on Fisherman Bay, Lopez Island) and let me say the
advice provided above is spot-on. If you can read charts and your depth
sounder, you have nothing to worry about. Water, pumpouts, food, diesel,
restaurants, even good booze is available in many, almost intervisible
locations and within walking distance. Y'all come, and enjoy yerse'f,
y'hear?

Dick Behan
LNVT "Annie"

"Gary G" see.signature@bottom wrote in message
Greetings:

We are going to be crusing the San Juan Islands in Sept in a 32'
dual Diesel cruiser from Anacortes WA. Any suggestions on a suitable
itinerary for this time of year?

We have not been to the San Juans before.

I'm concerned about potable water, pump out stations and docked power.
Since we are likely on the off-season, many of the normal high season
feature will not be present. If anyone has been in this area around
the same time, personal feedback is appreciated.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191